In the spirit of sacred reciprocity the replay of this event is available on a sliding scale contribution, from a lower to a higher range of payment. The amount you choose to donate is entirely up to you based on what you deem suitable and helps us to continue doing this work.
Neurodiversity refers to the natural variation in how our brains function, encompassing conditions such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and more. While these neurological differences may present challenges in certain areas of life, they also bring unique strengths and perspectives that can greatly enrich our spiritual understanding. Neurodiverse individuals often have heightened sensory perception enabling greater capacity to notice and appreciate the intricacies of nature, art, or even subtle energy shifts within themselves and others. This different cognitive style can lead to unique insights and perspectives on spiritual matters.
In this group participation conversation, we will be exploring:
• Shamanic perspectives of mental health/neurodiverse conditions.
• Connections between healers, shamans & seers and mental health.
• Ways ADHD, Autism & Anxiety can manifest itself our lives.
• Anxiety, spiritual sensitivity & shadow work
• Holistic suggestions for managing neurodivergent conditions.